1. Acceptance of Terms
2. No Warranty
Your use of the Website is at your sole risk. The content and information posted on the Website is provided to you "as is" without warranties or representations of any kind. We disclaim and exclude any express or implied warranties or representations, including any warranties as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the Website to the broadest extent permitted by law. We make no warranties or representations, express or implied, as to the timeliness, accuracy, quality, completeness or existence of the content and information posted on the Website. We make no warranties or representations, express or implied, for technical accessibility, fitness or flawlessness of the Website. We make no warranties or representations that your use of content and information posted on this Website will not infringe rights of third parties.
Any material or software downloaded by you from the Website is done at your own discretion and risk, and we will not be responsible in any way for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
3. Permitted Uses
4. Links to Third Party Sites; Advertisers
6. Obey the Law
You agree not to use the Website for illegal purposes (including, without limitation, unlawful, harassing, libelous, invasion of anothers privacy, abusive, threatening or obscene purposes). You agree that you will comply with all laws, rules and regulations related to your use of the Site.
7. User Comments
8. Website Conduct
By using the Website generally, or tools or applications for communicating, posting or creating content (collectively, the "User Tools"), you agree to use the User Tools only to post content that is proper and related to the forum presented by the particular area of the Website.
Some examples of prohibited Content include Content that:
- Is offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Harasses or encourages harassment of another person;
- Involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or spam mail;
- Promotes information that you know to be false or misleading, or promotes illegal activity or conduct that is abusive, inflammatory, tortuous, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another persons copyrighted work;
- Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (which are not otherwise linked to or from another accessible page);
- Displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- Solicits personal information about anyone under the age of 18;
- Violates or encourages the violation of any law, rule, regulation, ordinance or other requirement to which you, any end user, or we are subject;
- Solicits personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
- Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes.
By supplying Content to any area of the Website, you automatically grant to us, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to so grant, an irrevocable, transferable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid up, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, reproduce, display, and distribute such information and Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Content, and to grant and authorize sublicensees of the foregoing. Additionally, we shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Content for any purpose whatsoever, including without limitation, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services which incorporate such Content.
10. Limitation of Liability; Indemnification
Any liability on our part for damages or injury due to or in connection with accessing and/or making use of the Website is excluded to the broadest extent permitted by law. Under no circumstances shall we have any liability for any incidental, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profit, anticipated savings, loss of data, business interruption, loss of goodwill, claims of third parties, delay damage or punitive damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, the materials on the Website, even if there is negligence or we (or one of our authorized representatives) have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or both. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if we are found to be liable to you for any damage or loss which arises out of or is in any connected with your use of the Website or any content contained therein, our liability shall in no event exceed US$5.00.
12. Reservation of Intellectual Property Rights
McMoss Productions, Inc.
13. Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Notice
We are committed to complying with copyright and related laws, and we require all users of the Website to comply with these laws. Accordingly, you may not store any material or content on, or disseminate any material or content over, the Website in any manner that constitutes an infringement of third party intellectual property rights, including rights granted by copyright law. Owners of copyrighted works who believe that their rights under copyright law have been infringed may take advantage of certain provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") to report alleged infringements. It is our policy in accordance with the DMCA and other applicable laws to reserve the right to terminate the rights of any user to access the Website if any such user is either found to infringe third party copyright or other intellectual property rights, including repeat infringers, or who we believe, in our sole discretion, is infringing these rights. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable or infringing is encouraged to contact us immediately. Upon our receipt of a proper notice (please see the section immediately below labeled, "Infringement of Your Rights") of claimed infringement under the DCMA, we will respond expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material claimed to be infringing and will follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the content in issue. Our designated agent (i.e., the proper party) to whom you should address such notice is listed in Paragraph 14 below.
14. Notice of Infringement of Your Rights
If you believe that content that you or a third party owns has been used on the Website in a way that violates yours or someone elses copyright or other intellectual property rights, please provide us with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in your report is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Our designated agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. Notices and Contact Information
We may give you notice of certain events from time to time and may be required by state or federal law to notify you of certain events. You hereby acknowledge and consent that such notices will be effective upon our posting them on the Website or (if we choose to do so in our sole discretion) delivering them to you through email if you have provided us with your accurate email address.
If you have questions or comments for us, please send them to: